The WEKIT partners are pleased to invite all stakeholders in Augmented reality (AR) and wearable technologies (WT) to share their experience and future expectations of AR and WT in learning and training by participating in a short expert survey. The aim of this survey is to harvest feedback from interested stakeholders that will be used to design the WEKIT framework, embodied in a public technology roadmap and an open platform for learning solutions enabled by AR and WT. We are seeking feedback primarily, but not exclusively, from the following actors in Europe and beyond:
- Research labs and universities working in the areas of AR/WT-based learning and industrial (vocational) training
- Public and private developers of AR and WT hardware and software
- Designers of AR/WT-based educational technologies and content
- In-house training centers and HR companies interested in enhancing their training programmes with AR/WT elements
- Industrial and other users of training programmes (e.g., factories, service companies)
- Trade unions, labour organisations, professional associations, local communities and public organisations interested in defining new standards and policies in AR/WT-based learning and testing new solutions.
To access the survey, please click here. The full survey questionnaire takes about 15 minutes to complete. We highly appreciate your feedback and contribution to the advancement of the AR training industry in Europe.